Monday, September 17, 2012

for me

you keep pushing and pushing to see wat i will do
but that is so fuckin stupid u know the shit i have been threw
but still over and over waiting utnil i finally snap
well that time is now bitch no longer can i take this crap
you wanna act like you r so much better then me
well jus u wait jus watch then we will see how it will be
after i am done with wat i have planned
no one will talk and they will all understand
no some people say i should not feal this way
i should jus let it be let it be
but that isnt who i am that isnt me
because when you think about it all you people cna deny
same im not wat i am but why cant u just stop the lie
i admit fully that i am a freak an asshole and gods biggest regret
i cant wait till this is over wait till i see you with your last breat
so wanna take my life from me bitch
just you wait and see CAUSE NO MATTER HOW HARD YOU TRY U CANT STOP ME
see no matter how hard you try
even though i want to i will not die
cause i know i can cause you more pain in life then in death
i will make your life a living hell i swear that with my last breath
once you accept me for wat i am today
then you see i will have nothing else to say
the funny thing is these writings r wat u said labled me as a freak
but right now i am seein you for the one who is weak
you want me to calm down and be like everyone else
but i cant i dont want to be just another face in the crowd i wanna be myself
and if you cant excpet that then dont fuckin step to me
cause u take it back wait and see
all my problems will come back to you
cuase you were the start of it and now there is nothing that you can do
cause now that i got started i wont stop until i know
that you feal the pain i feal and with that i will show
how if i am a freak then wat does that make you
cause u loved me and thats the wore thing you can do
puttin all your love in trust in someone who doesnt trust themselves
that is the stupidest think i ever heard its even wores then someone rotting in hell
which in time is were you or i will go
and when that day comes to the world i will show
i never really had a soul just emptiness
i dont even want to be saved or to have any forgivness
i can excpet my futre wat it will bring you see
now god if your there whyd ont u jus take me
i have been asking for so long to jus be takin away
but no one does anything and they dont have anything to say
you see i am beyond saving there is ntohing you can do for me
and i dont even care any more cause with my eyes i can see
if i go to heaven or hell either place you wont be
and that will be a great feeling cause you i wont have to see
no if i go to hell not sayin you would go to heaven
i would feal great cause there would be no deception
no the slight chance i would go to heaven and you go down to hell
i would be lookin down laughin as you leave behind that self centred shell
i alone control my own future no one can say wat i should do or wat i should see
so live or die keeping goin or give up this is my chocie to make and i know wat the final final bell will ring for me

No comments:

Post a Comment