Monday, September 17, 2012

I am the freak

ok here is wat i have to say
i want everyone to feal this feal the same way
but i know that is imposible i know that is wrong i know i shouldnt want it
why would i want to wish this pain on all these happy innocent people who dont put up wit this shit
but realize this no one is innocent no one is without blame it was not one person who made me this way
it was everyone i know there r people who were there for me
but r u really there or r u jus tryin to see
that everyone wants to get somethin
i mean u cant get anythin for nothin
so once u admit wat u want out of me
then i can stop this shit for then u will see
admit it or not accpet or dont
you are as much of a freak as me
and maybe more until u say it cause you see
i accpet wat i am a ASSHOLE a mistake i know i am the freak no one wants to take
once u admit to the world wat you are u can live a happy life
but for me there is no happy there is only strife
i feal like if i end this mistake of a life then maybe i would be happy
but i wouldnt because then the people who drove me to this would win and i dont want that to be
i want to be at one were i can end my life
but they wouldnt get the joy the would get the strife
if i can end this pittiful exsistence and throw all my pain onto them
that would be great i would love to see wat happenst then
so take this for wat u see
I AM THE FREAK I AM JUST ME

No comments:

Post a Comment